FoxJet's LS4600 all-electric labelers were engineered to handle up to 50 products per minute and offer both tamp and corner wrap applications. The LS4600 features a no change tamp pad which allows end users to change the label size without changing tamp pads for quick product changeovers. FoxJet’s pivoting pad also allows the labeler to conform and apply to irregular surfaces. Going to an all-electric unit can reduce your power costs by at least 50% and this unit is considered portable, no hassle with air hoses.
- All-electric with no air requirements or pneumatic adjustments.
- Speeds up to 110 products per minute.
- Rotating, tri-color LCD touch screen interface.
- Tamp and corner wrap applications.
- Pivoting, articulated tamp pads for conforming to irregular surfaces.
- Optional discrete I/O module or wireless/wired Ethernet module available.
- Industrial, rugged design with high quality, long-life components.
- One year system warranty, six month print engine warranty.