FlexPackPro offers the ability to reduce preprinted flexible packaging inventory with a custom-built, TTO-mounted, high-speed unwind-rewind system. Multiple TTO units can be positioned to print variable information, graphics and barcodes at different locations across the web of the roll, allowing you to customize generic packaging film on-demand. FlexPackPro printers are so dependable that a standard 18 month warranty is included!
- Built with 7000 series aircraft-grade treated aluminum
alloy and stainless steel.
- Vertically-integrated parts manufacturing to ensure
quality control and precision assembly.
- Heavy-duty installation brackets and rollers crafted
in-house to customer specifications.
- Robust long-life mechanical design requiring zero
- Clutchless ribbon drive and tension control design maximize
uptime and long-term performance.
- Superior Festo® pneumatics assure image quality control &
longer printhead life.
- Precision printhead assembly requires lower air pressure to
achieve highest print quality.
- 300dpi Kyocera® printheads on self-leveling mounts provide
superior code quality through every run.
- Color LCD touchscreen controllers with WYSIWYG print preview come
standard with all models.
- Full-featured, highly-intuitive ProCode™ image design software
comes free with all systems.
- Reasonably-priced ribbons, parts and service provide the industry’s
lowest total cost of ownership.
- On average, complete FlexPackPRO® systems list for 25-40% lower
than competitive TTO systems of comparable quality.