The VXJet 12X print head offers up to ½" print height with speeds, ink types and capabilities to handle a wide variety of coding applications.
Designed for both case coding and primary product marking, the 12X produces a compact code with sharp definition. Built to last, the 12X print head is ruggedly made from a durable, sealed aluminum extrusion. The 12X system is capable of running up to 4 print heads, at any angle, from the same easy to use controller. Print height is up to ½", including two lines of stacked print and print speeds up to 650 feet per minute. The low-cost single head system can be expanded when printing is required on both sides of the product. Included are a number of single and bold version fonts: 5, 7, 9, and 12 dots.
- Porous and non-porous models.
- One alphanumeric line of print.
- Message length up to 50 characters.
- Print speed from 5 to 250 fpm.
- Choose 3/8" or 1/2" text height.
- 2-line message display, menu driven.
- QWERTY keypad with universal icons.
- Water-based, SARA-compliant ink in 6 colors.
- Solvent-based ink for non-porous surfaces.
- Stores up to 99 messages.
- Low-Ink LED display.
- Ink can be changed while printer is operating.
- 6 built-in autocodes.
- Separate ink and electronics for maximum reliability.
- Multiple fonts: 5-dot, 7-dot, 7-dot bold.
- Printhead adjusts for side, top, bottom printing.
- Built-in dual photoeye detects speed and direction.
- Optional external photoeye available.
- One year warranty.