The Linx 8900 Plus Series was engineered for manufacturers that need a high-speed and reliable solution to print high-contrast marks on light or dark surfaces. The Linx 8900 Plus utilizes a proprietary mix cycle methodology upon jet start up to guarantee better quality contrast on bottles, jars, wire, cable, extruded plastic, and parts. The Plus Series comes with available black, blue, and yellow soft pigmented inks.
- High-speed printing of up to 5 lines of alphanumeric text (model dependent) on virtually any substrate
- Auto-flushing printheads combined with an enhanced mix cycle disperses pigments throughout the system, preventing pigments from settling and ensuring high quality prints with soft-pigmented inks
- Maximize printer uptime with industry-leading extended service intervals of up to 6,000 hours or 12 months
- Run printheads cleaner for extended intervals of up to 6 weeks between required maintenance
- Eliminate the need for a service engineer with on-screen, self-guided service module instructions
- Easy message creation and editing with large 10” touchscreen interface – with the option to customize the home screen to put access to most frequently used functions right at the line operator’s fingertips
- Soft-pigmented inks available in black, blue, and yellow to achieve a wide variety of high-contrast print messages, including data matrix and 2D barcodes, on light and dark surfaces