The Linx 8900 CIJ printer makes operation, reliability and efficiency easier than ever, so you can spend more time coding, and increasing output from your production line.
With 3 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm and up to 20mm high, the Linx 8900 is a flexible coding option for both primary and secondary packaging.
- Linx 8900 – 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting
- Linx 8910 – 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speed
- Linx 8920 – 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speeds, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding
- Linx 8940 – 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, high speed applications in demanding environments, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding
- Large 10" Full color user interface includes an icon-driven high resolution touch screen with at-a-glance production rate visibility, with easy creation and editing of messages.
- Automatic fluid checking and long eight hour refill warnings allows for less unplanned downtime and less printer monitoring.
- Automatic printhead flushing allow you to go up to 100 starts and stops before cleaning
- Sealed, Industrial printhead requires no manual adjustments, removing the risk of damage to critical components, and allows for mess free, trouble free startups and stops.
- Simple, one-touch, fluid cartridge refills during printing allows for no mess, no tools and no mistakes.
- IP55 washdown rating - perfect for food, beverage and dairy packaging plants where washdown and harsh environments are demanding on equipment.
- Predictable maintenance scheduling with Easi-Change ® service modules provides running with service intervals up to 13,000 hours.
- Extended shutdowns - up to 3 months without printer flushing or draining
- Stainless steel case is easy to clean, has no dirt traps and provided a surface which liquid naturally slides off.
- Prints up to 3 lines of alphanumerics on virtually any material thanks to a broad range of LINX inks available.
- Improve integration across your production line by connecting and controlling several printers from your PC, using Parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity.