- Built with 7000 series aircraft-grade treated aluminum
alloy and stainless steel.
- Vertically-integrated parts manufacturing to ensure
quality control and precision assembly.
- Heavy-duty installation brackets and rollers crafted
in-house to customer specifications.
- Robust long-life mechanical design requiring zero
- Clutchless ribbon drive and tension control design maximize
uptime and long-term performance.
- Superior Festo® pneumatics assure image quality control &
longer printhead life.
- Precision printhead assembly requires lower air pressure to
achieve highest print quality.
- 300dpi Kyocera® printheads on self-leveling mounts provide
superior code quality through every run.
- Color LCD touchscreen controllers with WYSIWYG print preview come
standard with all models.
- Full-featured, highly-intuitive ProCode™ image design software
comes free with all systems.
- Reasonably-priced ribbons, parts and service provide the industry’s
lowest total cost of ownership.
- On average, complete FlexPackPRO® systems list for 25-40% lower
than competitive TTO systems of comparable quality.